Graded Outstanding in all 4 areas - May 2015 - SIAMs Inspection
The Wind in the Willows ....
NewslettersClick here to view our Newsletters
Click here for our admissions page
Click here to view our News Page
SIAMs Outstanding (in all areas) May 2015
Ofsted Good November 2014 Click here for our Ofsted Report
Bramley C of E Infant School at the Village Fete...
Latest View Calendar Events
- Summer Half Term28May2016
- Swimming starts for Y209Jun2016
8:15 am - 9:00 am
- YR Forest School, please bring suitable clothing on this day.09Jun2016
1:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Class Rep's meeting with Mrs Spick10Jun2016
8:40 am - 9:00 am
- Tillingbourne Picnic 12.00pm - 1.30pm10Jun2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Swimming Year 216Jun2016
8:15 am - 9:00 am
- YR Forest School, please bring suitable clothing on this day.16Jun2016
1:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- "Den Building Day" Pre-school and Main School children, a full day of fun and team building skills. Please wear track suits/suitable clothing.17Jun2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Group photographs- by class. Pre-School children who are not in on a Monday am are welcome to come along to be in the group photo (Parents must accompany them)20Jun2016
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- Olympic sports taster day YR Y1 and Y2, please ensure your child/children have their PE kits at school today.20Jun2016
9:15 am - 12:00 pm
A very warm welcome to Bramley Church of England (VA) Infant School and Bramley Early Learning School Website. I began this post in January 2015 and I am very proud to be the Headteacher of this wonderful Infant School. Children have been attending Bramley Infant School for over 150 years and we continue to foster a joy of learning which will last for life.
We believe...Every day is a day for learning, Every child is special and Every child will achieve. The school was graded Good by Ofsted in November 2014 and in May 2015 we were graded Outstanding in all areas by the SIAMs Inspector. In July 2015 we secured outstanding results achieving higher than National and Surrey at the end of KS1, Reception and in the Phonics Screening check.
Having a fully qualified teacher in the Early Learning School enables the children to have quality first teaching from the age of three which then enables the children to learn and progress quickly within Reception and Key Stage 1.
Extra Curricular - One of our teachers is a qualified Forestry School Leader and sessions run every Thursday afternoon, all year round for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. In Year 2 we are able to offer the children swimming all year at the indoor pool at St Catherine's School in the village. Clubs run every evening after school to extend the school day for the children.
We have strong links with Holy Trinity Church and the local community. The school has an outstanding PTFA who raise lots of extra funds for the school to enhance the children's education.
Tours of the School - We hold Open days throughout the year but if you would like to visit the school and have a tour at any other time, please make an appointment at the Main Office. This website will give you school information about our outstanding, happy school.
Kind Regards, Mrs Elaine Spick Head Teacher
Bramley Church of England Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Designated Safeguard Lead (DSL) is Mrs Spick, the Deputy DSL's are
Mrs Freeman and Mrs Mounsey.