Graded Outstanding in all 4 areas - May 2015 - SIAMs Inspection
Year 1 Dapdune Wharf
NewslettersClick here to view our Newsletters
Click here for our admissions page
Click here to view our News Page
SIAMs Outstanding (in all areas) May 2015
Ofsted Good November 2014 Click here for our Ofsted Report
Bramley Early Learning School
Bookings for September 2016 now being taken: 01483 892346
Latest View Calendar Events
- Summer (Boot stomping good time) Fair to include: Live DJ, Raffles, Tombola, Ice creams, Games, BBQ, Face painting, Pimms, Beer cider and much more.25Jun2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- "Mufti Day" in exchange for donations for the school fair last week.27Jun2016
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Cranleigh Primary, moving up days.27Jun2016
9:00 am - 28 jun, 3:00 pm
- Last Tennis27Jun2016
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Last Swimming for Year 2 "Fun Splash"30Jun2016
8:15 am - 9:00 am
- Y2 Forest School, Please bring suitable clothing on this day or the day before to save the children carrying too much back from swimming.30Jun2016
1:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Year 2 Trip to Marwell Zoo, a fun filled day for our "Leavers" dress appropriately for the weather. Bring a packed lunch in a backpack the children can manage by themselves, there is no place to leave them01Jul2016
8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- Poetry Day Celebration this will topic based- Details to follow.04Jul2016
- Moving up day for Year 2 - Tillingbourne, Information to follow.05Jul2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Last Gym06Jul2016
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A very warm welcome to Bramley Church of England (VA) Infant School and Bramley Early Learning School Website. I began this post in January 2015 and I am very proud to be the Headteacher of this wonderful Infant School. Children have been attending Bramley Infant School for over 150 years and we continue to foster a joy of learning which will last for life.
We believe...Every day is a day for learning, Every child is special and Every child will achieve. The school was graded Good by Ofsted in November 2014 and in May 2015 we were graded Outstanding in all areas by the SIAMs Inspector. In July 2015 we secured outstanding results achieving higher than National and Surrey at the end of KS1, Reception and in the Phonics Screening check.
Having a fully qualified teacher in the Early Learning School enables the children to have quality first teaching from the age of three which then enables the children to learn and progress quickly within Reception and Key Stage 1.
Extra Curricular - One of our teachers is a qualified Forestry School Leader and sessions run every Thursday afternoon, all year round for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. In Year 2 we are able to offer the children swimming all year at the indoor pool at St Catherine's School in the village. Clubs run every evening after school to extend the school day for the children.
We have strong links with Holy Trinity Church and the local community. The school has an outstanding PTFA who raise lots of extra funds for the school to enhance the children's education.
Tours of the School - We hold Open days throughout the year but if you would like to visit the school and have a tour at any other time, please make an appointment at the Main Office. This website will give you school information about our outstanding, happy school.
Kind Regards, Mrs Elaine Spick Head Teacher
Bramley Church of England Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Designated Safeguard Lead (DSL) is Mrs Spick, the Deputy DSL's are
Mrs Freeman and Mrs Mounsey.